You asked, we answered!
Welcome Improvements to Your Patient Portal
Our goal at Omedix is to help patients get well, stay healthy and live better. We understand that your goals as a medical provider are also to improve patient outcomes. Omedix is here to help you accomplish this by providing a single access point for patients to manage their healthcare needs and easily communicate with their healthcare providers.
Broad Adoption of Our EMH/EHR Patient Portal Integration
With over 500,000 patients and over 3,500 providers utilizing PortalPlus™, Omedix is facilitating efficient and cost-effective communication across a wide range of specialties.
2015 was an exciting year for Omedix, and one that saw many updates and changes to PortalPlus™. These changes were a direct result of the feedback we received from focus groups that included 1200 users, direct interviews with 30 practices, and detailed review of all our over 1,500 support tickets received throughout the year.
Patient Messaging and and Online patient scheduling were top requests.
Following are some key requests directly from patients:
- “I’d like to easily send a message to my doctor.”
- “When are my upcoming appointments?”
- “I want to be able to manage medical records – through the portal.”
We listened. Here are some new improvements:
- With the updated My Messages feature, patients can quickly and easily communicate with your practice.
- Refreshed Dashboard view provides patients with a quick view of all of their information, including any upcoming appointments!
- Enhanced Patient Search tools
- My Health: Improved feature adds increased patient convenience, and still satisfies Meaningful Use requirements.
- Patients can view their medical record and clinical summaries in one place.
- Patients have ownership of the details in their medical records, and can share changes with you and other doctors.
Direct Support for Patient Portal
Our support team has been busy addressing problem areas, and in 2015 we reduced issues related to Total Core by 92% from 289 issues to 23.
Omedix, your partner in Patient Engagement, is continuously looking for ways to improve the patient experience, and we welcome any feedback regarding our product and service. Be sure to sign up for our blog feed, where we address sensitive topics around the patient experience.
Omedix, your partner in Patient Engagement, is continuously looking for ways to improve the user experience, and we welcome any feedback regarding our product and service. Please remember to fill in a feedback form or reach out to call us. We look forward to hearing from you!