We've preselected the top content from the top vendors to give you a complete library of content
Branded to Your Practice
Patients will access potentially thousands of articles without ever leaving your website. The entire experience is branded to your medical practice.
Engage patients with interactive videos, viewable on all browsers and mobile devices/tablets.
Free Software Updates
We continually work to improve our software, enhance usability and add new features. These updates are deployed to your website automatically.
Offer your patients an award-winning education library branded to your practice and automatically updated with new content regularly. This is a great way to educate your patients on different conditions and treatments that engages the patients directly and helps cut printing costs on pamphlets and documentation as well as helps the environment.
Omedix Integrates industry-leading content into our patient education solution to bring you to the best educational content in each specialty.
Our health library features information that is:
- Decision-Focused – Written specifically to help patients make better decisions
- Reputable – The sources of the information are from peer-reviewed medical journals and other highly reputable, trusted sources.
- Evidence-Based – Where the data exists, information is evidence-based.
- Referenced – Clearly references the sources from which the information is derived.
- Free from Commercial Bias – None of the information development was funded by a commercially interested party .
You can provide your patients with instant digital access to Conditions, Medications, Treatments, Labs, Diseases, Procedures and Wellness.
Animations and videos can be viewed on iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices. The distinctive Viewmedica™ patient education system – available through Omedix – can be added to your website in just a few days.
- Choose from our library of nearly 1,000 videos across numerous medical specialties
- Print each animation as a 1-page brochure for simple distribution to patients
- Introduce each video as presented by your practice, with your branding, phone number and address.